To ensure that your lenses are efficient and extend their effectiveness, here are some maintenance tips :
- Clean the lens with a soft cloth, preferably with the microfiber pouch provided.
- Avoid using tissue paper, which can scratch the lens.
- Do not clean your lenses with detergent solutions or chemicals. You can use soap and water. A mild dish detergent will do. Some specific lenses such as anti-fog coating are very sensitive to certain liquids and may see reduced performance.
- Do not leave your sunglasses on the dashboard of your car: the windshield inducing strong heat during sunny days may irreparably damage the frames and lenses of your sunglasses.
- Always place your sunglasses in the protective pouch that is provided.